RMR is required to protect vehicle owners and renters from any potential fraudulent activities or theft
- RmR is committed to safeguarding the privacy of your information. This means any of your information about you which you or a third party provides to us.
- We will not disclose personal contact information to anyone until a confirmed booking is in place and communication is warranted by the parties concerned. Our website may contain links to or from other sites. We have contracted service providers that have industry-standard policies and respect for privacy. We are however not responsible for the content or the security or privacy practices employed by these providers. We recommend that you always read the privacy and security statements on their sites.
- Provided that you have agreed to RmR communicating to you, we may use your personal or other information to send you information on new services or products that may be of interest to you and from time to time will mail, email or SMS information to you about our products and services, In the future, if you do not wish to continue receiving this information you may contact RmR and we will remove you from our mailing list.
- We will ensure we have appropriate and technological security measures to protect your information regardless of where it is held.
- We reserve the right to amend this privacy and security statement at any time. All amendments to this privacy and security statement will be posted on our website. Unless otherwise stated, the current version shall supersede and replace all previous versions of this privacy and security statement.
Back to How it works